[Samba] Win2K Printer Driver Problems - Ah HA!.

SMITH Gregory C. gsmith at ahbl.ca
Tue Oct 8 17:14:20 GMT 2002

OK we do all the steps in my previous missive and everything looks fine,
landscape, collating the whole works.  This is on a Laserjet 4000 with the
latest PCL6 driver.

The firm still has a good number of Laserjet 4s so we dutifully load up the
latest PCL5E driver for the 4 and connect to the 4 on a couple of
workstations.

Everything goes to hell.

Landscpae, collating and all other problems re-appear.

So! Is it having a combination of PCL5 and 6, Version-3 and Version-2
drivers on the server or what?

Greg