[Samba] Windows RPC and samba

Peter Strasidlo bubak at gvoza.sk
Tue Oct 8 07:16:00 GMT 2002

Hello
Please can you tell (write ;-) me, whether there is some possibility to use
samba as some RPC proxy for windows RPC functions? If I have a simple client
server application, that uses RPC, it works fine in one network, but when I
want to have each (client and also server) in different private network, I'll
need to use sime kind of RPC over http or som RPC support from IIS or such
ugly things for transfering the RPC data.
Is there please some way to use samba for this?
Thanks a lot
Bubak
--
P.S. Hope U will write back soon. Bubak