[Samba] users can't change permissions on samba share

Justin Georgeson jgeorgeson at unboundtech.com
Mon Oct 7 18:26:00 GMT 2002

I just realised that findsmb only lists the samba server. Before
upgrading from 2.2.1a, all machines were listed by name when logged in
as root, and with name unknown when not as root.

--
Justin Georgeson
UnBound Technologies, Inc.

5295 Hollister Road
Houston, TX 77040
Real Applications using Real Wireless Intelligence(tm)