[Samba] Domain Admins

Bradley W. Langhorst brad at langhorst.com
Mon Oct 7 15:12:45 GMT 2002

If you reply to unrelated threads your message gets
sorted with those in many mail clients...
that means that some people won't see your message unless they're
following that thread (in this case the Firewall Effects on Samba thread

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 10:04, Irving Carrion wrote:
> Hello All!!
>
> We just recently upgraded our SAMBA server from 2.2.3a to
> 2.999+3.0cvs20.  Minor problems have aroused.  One of which is "Domain
> Admins".  For some reason I (Domain Admin) don't have administrative
> privileges on any PC on the network.  What have I screwed up?

I'm pretty sure that the domain admins parameter is not working
anymore...
Instead you need to use the new smbgroupedit to map a unix group to the
domain admins group

good luck

brad