[Samba] communication linux 7.3 with windows XP using samba.

avijit a.surchowdhury at verizon.net
Sat Oct 5 19:58:00 GMT 2002

Hi
  I do not know how samba mailing list works. But I like to join in the mailing list.
  What do I have to do. Also I have the following question.

 I installed smaba on linux 7.3.  I modifyed smb.conf file according to Linux customization file.
 Also I restart smb.  I had not been able to connect from Linux to windows Xp or vice versa.
 Do you think I have to install smb client on my windows XP.  So Thats all for now.

 I will wait for your e-mail.

Thank you

Avijit