[Samba] Error at client side

Jin Chen jinchen at ufl.edu
Fri Oct 4 21:34:01 GMT 2002

I can smbclient -L NTServer within that domain, even I can smbmount one
drive
to that server. However, I still cannot make it work on my W2k PC or
another
PC and got access denied problem:
either  session setup failed: NT_STATUS_NO_LOGON_SERVERS
or session setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_TYPE_NOT_GRANTED

Is there any difference between my W2K PC and W2KServer on access
policy?