[Samba] Error at client side

linux power linuxpower2002 at yahoo.no
Fri Oct 4 07:56:00 GMT 2002

reading them its not enough. You must set the permission for the folder in linux.
 Magnus Malmsten wrote:Bruno Ferreira wrote:

> At 10:14 04-10-2002 +0300, you wrote:
>
>> I have the same problem with win2000sp3 and win 98 (have not tested NT4),
>> does the directory permissions have to be defined or is it sufficient
>> to just create them?
>
> Creating them is usually enough, though you'll probably want
> to set write permissions to other users, enabling them to modify its
> contents.
>
> Bruno Ferreira

Have given user nobody (does it exist) rights to access the directory
and a file in the directory all with 777 permissions, but still no
access. Do I have to define create mode or create mask to see the content

[test]
path /home/samba/public
read only = No
guest ok = Yes

Prøv betaversjonen av den nye Yahoo! Mail
Nytt design, enklere å bruke, alltid tilgang til Adressebok, Kalender og Notisbok