[Samba] Print server on all linux network

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Fri Oct 4 00:58:01 GMT 2002

Well, you have to talk to the samba server from the client:
The basic command is as follows:
cat file | smbclient //server/nec -c 'print -'
Does this command work for you?
The file has to be in a format the printer (queue) can use on the server.
If this works, then you can set up print queues on the clients to do this.
Joel