[Samba] RESPOND-EFAX/Payong Gig

Keith G. Murphy keithmur at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 3 20:06:01 GMT 2002

OK, I kept asking you questions, and never got a reply.  What do you
call that?

On the second point, you are right.  You did not explicitly say it was
Hylafax.  You asked on a Hylafax newsgroup and said you were using
Respond, which typically is used with printfax.pl, which talks to either
Hylafax or mgetty+sendfax, as it comes from its author:

http://www.boerde.de/~horstf

It slowly became apparent that you were using something different.  And
that was the point of my questions that went unanswered.  Most
importantly, I wanted to see what printfax.pl file you were using, to
see what fax client/server software it was talking to.