[Samba] RESPOND-EFAX/Payong Gig

Keith G. Murphy keithmur at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 3 17:08:57 GMT 2002

Ruben Safir wrote:
> I'm using efax and faxlpr to send faxes from the Windows computers.
> I need to hire someone to hack RESPOND to create a nice Cover Letter with
> inforamation in it about each user.
>
> Can someone do this hack?

Be prepared for grief.  This guy posted to the Hylafax list a while
back, saying he needed it for Hylafax.  I responded, we made a deal, I
started working on it, but when I had questions he stopped responding.

He made another posting on the same list, I wrote to him again, he
claimed to have lost my E-mails.

Started work again, had questions, turned out he wasn't sure about what
he was running; I needed more detail, told him what files he needed to
send me.

Got no response (for weeks) until I saw this posting.

Maybe someone else will have better luck dealing with this guy.