[Samba] A question about windows 9x series

heitor at pm.al.gov.br heitor at pm.al.gov.br
Thu Oct 3 01:10:00 GMT 2002

Hello guys,
  I have found a problem  in samba when windows 9x series is configured with
the option to get the access control by the domain with user level.
  The problem is that the users list is not actual and no groups is listed.
  In the windows 2000 and xp clients everything is all rigth but in the win98
and winME the problem occour
  I'll be very pleasure if you can help me to do the windows 98 and ME clients
to refresh the list of users and to show the groups list too.
  Thanks for all,
Heitor