[Samba] Samba - Performance Issues

Vinay Kudithipudi VKudithipudi at spirian.com
Wed Oct 2 18:22:00 GMT 2002

Javid,

I am running a script which copies a 1Gb files to and from the shared
driver. Am then dividing the time taken by the size of the file. I know it
is very hacked up :), but it should at least give some approximations.
Thanks.

Vinay Kudithipudi
Associate Network Operations Engineer
Spirian Technologies Inc.