[Samba] really tough question about wins database

jason jason at monsterjam.org
Wed Oct 2 15:55:00 GMT 2002

I installed from sources. Ive searched for wins.dat and didnt find it
anywhere else. The windows boxes on this network are pointing to this
linux box as their wins server. what exactly should I look for in the nmbd
log? Does this linux box have to be the master browser to hold the wins
database?

|  Jason Welsh   jason at monsterjam.org  |
|        http://monsterjam.org         |

Any fool can paint a picture, but it takes a wise person to be able to
sell it.