[Samba] password and case sensitivity

Joseph Kezar jkezar at doc.state.vt.us
Wed Oct 2 09:35:00 GMT 2002

We use pam_smb for logins directly into the linux box.  However, is my
current config using pam_smb as well for SMB sessions?  For instance, if
you map a drive, and you give windows the credentials to map the drive,
this part of samba is not case sensitive.  Its this password here we are
mainly concerned with.

is there a smb.conf directive to use pam_winbind?

thanks,
Joe Kezar