[Samba] Profiles

Kristyan Osborne kris at longhill.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Wed Oct 2 07:39:01 GMT 2002

Hi,

With the My Documents problem, I have pointed the My Documents folder to my home drive. If you right click on My Documents and hit properties you can change the target.

Your second problem with desktop.ini and thumbs.db are files created by XP. You could put these files in the veto list under the share. look at veto in the man pages.

Cheers

Kristyan Osborne IT Technician
Longhill High School
01273 391672

------
Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working properly if you open windows.
Win95:       A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
             8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a
             2-bit company who cannot stand 1 bit of competition.