[Samba] config.pol

Bob Crandell bob at assuredcomp.com
Tue Oct 1 15:57:46 GMT 2002

Hi Fernando,

I'm sorry.  I forgot to mention all the workstations are Win98.  Fortunatly, there
are only 10.

I have already changed the selection to "All users of this computer use the same
preferences and desktop settings." in Passwords Properties/User Profiles.

Thanks
Your english is so good I didn't even hear an accent.  ;^)