[Samba] config.pol

Fernando Casas casasfernando at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 15:38:01 GMT 2002

Hi BOB.
This solution is tedius, but works. I´m sure there is a better one out
there. =)

You must go to each workstation, logon as Administrator, or a user with
Administrator privileges.

Righ-click on MyComputer icon.
Click on Properties.
Then go to the User Profiles tab.
Select the user that you want to change de profile type.
Then click on the CHANGE TYPE button.
Select LOCAL PROFILE.
Then click on OK.
Click on OK again.

And thats all. Then logoff, and logon again. The user profile will be local
type instead of roaming.
If this doesn´t work for you, let me know.
Greetings.

Fernando

PD: excuse my terrible english. =(