[Samba] ACL support

Jean-Rene Cormier jean-rene.cormier at cipanb.ca
Tue Oct 1 14:42:01 GMT 2002

Yes everything is compiled against the latest version of the libraries,
since all utilities came from acl.bestbit.at, also I was getting errors
while I was trying to set an acl manually so Samba wasn't the problem.
So to add the acl option I just add acl in the option field in fstab
right? Also what does user_xattrs will do? And are there other options
that I can put with ACL?

Jean-Rene Cormier