[Samba] Samba Errors while trying to connect W2K machine to RH 7.3 Samba v.2.2.5

Alvaro F. Jiménez alvaro.jimenez at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 1 06:24:05 GMT 2002

Errors I get: System error 67 occurred
no service is operating at the destination network endpoint on the remote
system
nt_status_bad_network_name

I have checked all the settings,  the testparm provides the correct
shares, smbclient works fine, swat is operating just fine.
I have a W2K laptop that when it tries to connect I get the above error.
In network neighborhood I can see my linux machine but I cannot see any
shares.
When I check using swat the area for active shares is empty...what can I
do to solve this problem?

Cordially,

Alvaro F. Jiménez
Cellular: 510-851-0759