[Samba] Re: force user

info info at ssltbivdc.com
Tue Oct 1 00:38:01 GMT 2002

Jerry,
Yes I had the Admin useres set as well as the valid users.  I had entered a
number of usernames in both.  Should this make a difference?  I deleted the
entries in admin users and then created a new file but the owner was still
set to root.!?!?

I still have the force user set to apache but it doesnt seem to work.

I hope you can help some more... thanks