[Samba] Mounting a Samba Share in /etc/fstab

Joseph A Nagy Jr pagan_prince at charter.net
Fri Nov 29 20:30:01 GMT 2002

Hey all,

As most of you know, I've been having problems (hopefully solved by now, won't know until friend is
able to reshare his box) with SAMBA over the internet.

On my local area network, I am using SAMBA for a one way connection just fine. my question is as
follows.

Can I make an fstab entry so I can mount the XP share whenever I boot? The reason I ask is because
currently Wine can't properly detect the c:\windows dir on the XP box and I'd like to be able to use
some of the program (e.g. games) on my Linux box.
--
Joseph A Nagy Jr                 Purgatory is where Windows users go when they
Founder and CEO                  die so they can figure out Linux and ascend into

C.S.S.: Construct Skilled in Sabotage
H.T.M.L.: Hazardous Troubleshooting and Mathematics Lifeform
http://www.brunching.com/cgi/cyborger.cgi?acronym=Linux