[Samba] Samba3.0Alpha21- error on logging in to KDC

mandy.tang at wesoft.com.hk mandy.tang at wesoft.com.hk
Fri Nov 29 01:12:09 GMT 2002

Hi,

I have found the solution:
Because any account that is present before an "DC promotion" requires that
the password be changed such that the DES keys can be generated. As the
"administraotr account" is created prior to DC promotion, I need to change
the administrator password at least once after DC promotion. After changing
the password, the problem solved.

Thanks & Regards,
Mandy