[Samba] Installing

willie.obrien at opw.ie willie.obrien at opw.ie
Thu Nov 28 14:45:01 GMT 2002

Hi

I have downloaded samba latest version and am trying to install on
our Alpha running Tru64 Unix version 5a.

When I run the configure script in the source directory I get the
message
Configure: error: summary failure. aborting configure

On reading the config.log file It tells me It can't file the include files.
but these are in the /usr/include/sys directory. I have also used the
./confilgure --includedir=/usr/include/sys but still get the same
message.

Any ideas

Mank thanks

Willie O'Brien

Important Notice
The information in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and may also be legally privileged intended
solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed
and are not intended to be relied upon by any person without
subsequent written confirmation of its contents.  The content
of this e-mail is the personal view of the sender and does not
represent the advice, views or opinion of the Office of Public
Works.  Accordingly, the Office of Public Works disclaims all
responsibility and accepts no liability (including in negligence)
for the consequences of any person acting, or refraining from
acting, on such information prior to the receipt by those
persons of subsequent written confirmation.  In particular
(but not by way of limitation) the Office of Public Works
disclaims all responsibility and accepts no liability for any
e-mails or their attachments which are defamatory, offensive,
racist or which in any other way are in breach of an individuals
rights, including breach of confidence, privacy or other rights.
If you have received this e-mail message in error, inform us
immediately at info at opw.ie and delete it and all copies
from your system.
This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has
been checked for the presence of computer viruses.