[Samba] samba server for windows (I know it defeats the object...)

Dave.Lloyd at aah.co.uk Dave.Lloyd at aah.co.uk
Thu Nov 28 10:18:01 GMT 2002

Hi,

is there a samba server for windows that UNIX samba clients can access.

I know this wouldn't make sense and windows mounting a unix SMB exported
directory would make so much more sense but a colleague swears that a
windows samba server exists and it is proving hard to demonstrate its
absence!

Dave

DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
for the recipient only.

If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by reply
e-mail and then delete it from your system. Please do not copy it or
use it for any other purposes, or disclose the content of the e-mail
to any other person or store or copy the information in any medium.

The views contained in this e-mail are those of the author and not
necessarily those of GEHE Group companies.