[Samba] Upgrade failed? 2.2.5-pre1 to 2.2.7

Brent Torrenga brent.torrenga at torrenga.com
Wed Nov 27 14:50:59 GMT 2002

Hello,
	I downloaded the source, followed the instaructions to the T (make,
install, etc...). Everything seemed to go fine, I think the compilation and
installation were flawless (after all, I have compiled 2.2.5 sucessfully,
and havent done anything to this box as far as removing software libraries),
there were no reported errors. The install portion even had the messages
saying all went well, you know the few lines bordered by the "---------" at
top and bottom.
	Anyways, I restart, and it is still reporting version 2.2.5-pre1. Any
ideas? Any more info that would help?

Mandrake 8.2 on a pentium 100, 40 MB ram, plenty of HD space.

Brent Torrenga
Brent.Torrenga at Torrenga.com