[Samba] Win2k(IIS5) + Samba weirdness

Marian Mlcoch, Ing mm at tsmp.sk
Wed Nov 27 06:48:01 GMT 2002

Hi when 404 state is try run smbstatus on linux samba and read if yuor mount
exist and is not disconected...
When not exist then w2k or samba disconect your share by inactivity timeout.
When you browse it w2k reconect automaticaly.
Reason is set diferent timeout or periodicaly script check of share on w2k
and this is not disconect...