[Samba] Re: sAMBA wINDOWS xP

Boogerman boogerman at interar.com.ar
Wed Nov 27 02:49:00 GMT 2002

Note that I don't have a speed problem with samba shares. They work pretty
fast (transfer rate >6MB/s). The problem I have is that sometimes the shares
lock-up for ~30 seconds.

I've disabled this webdav thing and at least I am able to say that the
frequency of the error has decreased. But I experienced it once or twice
since, so it hasn't completely disapeared.

Boogerman