[Samba] samba3.0+pdc+ldap adding machines to domain

Joe S joe at technocraft.com
Tue Nov 26 20:23:01 GMT 2002

I'm using the scripts from samba.idealx.org

Here are my scripts:

add user script = /usr/local/sbin/smbldap-useradd.pl -a -m -d /dev/null -g
100 -s /bin/false %u
add machine script = /usr/local/sbin/smbldap-useradd.pl -g 553 -w %u
add user to group script = /usr/local/sbin/smbldap-groupmod.pl -m %u %g
delete user from group script = /usr/local/sbin/smbldap-groupmod.pl -x %u %g

I was able to get this to work without pam_ldap.