[Samba] smbpasswd problem with LDAP

Marcel Beltz amb at beltz.info
Tue Nov 26 09:45:02 GMT 2002

sorry, i forget,

if you want to create a user the best way ( in my opinion ) is first to
make the ldap entry without the
objectclass sambaAccount
and than to make smbpasswd -U william, this will append to your
ldap-entry the objectclass sambaAccount with all it's definitions.

Am Dienstag, 26.11.02, um 09:03 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Tom
Palmaers:

---

marcel beltz

beltz.info					email: marcel at beltz.info
am mittleren moos 48		fon: +49 177 736 787 1
86167 augsburg

++