[Samba] Problem with a printer

linux power linuxpower2002 at yahoo.no
Mon Nov 25 19:21:01 GMT 2002

Use the path to the printer found in lpstat -v and replace -P %p in the print command line with that.Possible bug in samba or cups versions 2.2.3 and up.
 Örn Hansen <orn.hansen at swipnet.se> wrote:
I've got cups setup, to do the printwork. A setup, that was used with 2.2.3a
of samba (same smb.conf), but it fails with 2.2.5. When using smbclient or
the spoot client to connect to the samba printer resource, it tells me that
it's a bad network name. Any known issues?

--
---------
Örn Einar Hansen email: orn.hansen at swipnet.se
telephone + fax: +46 35 217194

http://home.no.net/~knutove/knut_ove_hauge_kuren.htm
Prøv betaversjonen av den nye Yahoo! Mail
Nytt design, enklere å bruke, alltid tilgang til Adressebok, Kalender og Notisbok