[Samba] Mark Gosselin/NetScout is out of the office.

Mark Gosselin gosselinm at netscout.com
Mon Nov 25 06:05:01 GMT 2002

I will be out of the office starting  11/22/2002 and will not return until 12/09/2002.

I will be out of the office from November 22 through December 8th. I will respond to your message when I return to the office on 12/9.  If this is urgent, please feel free to contact Catharine Crocker at crockerc at netscout.com or at extension 4215.

Any issues that cannot wait until Monday should be forwarded to Catharine Crocker (x4215)