[Samba] Collective Help (Little off Topic)

Elijah Savage III esavage at digitalrage.org
Mon Nov 25 00:55:00 GMT 2002

All,

I have been terribly pleased with openbsd 3.2 I was using it as a mail
gateway with postifx on a pentium pro 200 with 1 gig of memory serving
about 3800 users on the network. Well I wanted to add a larger harddrive
than what I have in it now only 6.4 gig. Well the machine would not see
it and for some reason after hours and hours of trying I can't get a
tekram 395UW and a 18gig scsi to be the boot drive so I was stuck with
IDE. I finally got tired of it being this way and decided to flash the
motherboard which is a Micronics Invader ATX m8s-fin motherboard. Well
dumb me I flashed it with the wrong bios. And I can't find the original
bios on the net anywhere do any of you all have this motherboard and can
send me the bios for it or possibly know where I can find it. Any of
your help would be greatly appreciated.
I would just hate to trash this setup.

Thank you
Elijah
http://www.digitalrage.org/
For your technical news and HowTo's
Stop by and vote in the latest poll about
Mr. Spam King.