[Samba] Upgrading to Samba 2.2.7

Robert Adkins raa at impelind.com
Sat Nov 23 18:28:01 GMT 2002

Tom,

	When upgrading Samba via RPMs you will need at least 3 files...

	The straight Samba RPM

	The Samba-common RPM

	And the Samba-client RPM

	One of those may have the missing file that you require... I also HIGHLY
recommend that you back-up your working smb.conf file... The new version
that you install might overwrite that file and may even have some
configuration differences that you will need to work out.

	Good luck.

Regards,
Robert Adkins II
IT Manager/Buyer