[Samba] problems with authentication server

Chris Croswhite ccroswhite at get2chip.com
Fri Nov 22 20:19:00 GMT 2002

I need some help with authenticatin set to server.  My understanding is
this allows a list of Windows server to authenticate users (in this case
Win2k w/SP 3).  The authentication functions correctly for about the first
five users and then samba tries to look at its local db for the user
authentication.  At this point, smb will no longer authenticate anyone.  Is
there a tweak/misconfigure that I am doing/need to do to get this to work?

TIA,
Chris