[Samba] profile problems with XP and my samba box

Unix Rookie unixrookie at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 14:38:01 GMT 2002

alright... before you guys nail the culprit as the reg issue... know that i
applied the reg fix right up front.

the system was working fine... i reinstalled XP last night.  i was able to
connect to the PDC after the initial root login.

however, now it seems that things are going all wrong.  i haven't changed any
settings on the samba server.

another thing i've noticed is that i cannot connect to the shared samba drive
for the user i login with.

anyone have any suggestions they can offer me?