[Samba] %U in include

Ludek Finstrle ludek.finstrle at pzkagis.cz
Fri Nov 22 11:12:00 GMT 2002

> >   I had problem with %U in include tag in configuration file smb.conf.
> > I try explain the problem. When I connecting from Windows (domain)
> > the samba server doesn't properly include file.
> > E.g.: smb.conf
> >   include = smb.conf.%U
> > It include only smb.conf. at first time.
> >
> > I find no information about it so I try write patch for it. Please
> > could you say me, if it's wrong? I have no problem with it for
> > few days.
> > I write it again 3.0 CVS branch. I see the problem in 2.2 too.
> >
> > Please send reply with cc: luf at pzkagis.cz as I'm not list member.
>
> This was fixed in 2.2.7 (and also in the HEAD/SAMBA_3_0 branches)
> a few days ago.  Is it still not working for you?

Yes. It's still not working. I today (22.11.2002) update CVS SAMBA_3_0
branche. I didn't test samba 2.2.7 yet becouse I need use new features
from samba 3.0. And I think when SAMBA_3_0 doesn't work properly so
2.2.7 have same problem.

Could you take a look on posted patch if it break something or not?
Or may I post my log (with witch debug mode) to find the problem?

Best regards

Luf