[Samba] samba as a BDC

Robert Adkins raa at impelind.com
Thu Nov 21 21:23:01 GMT 2002

Pete,

	My Samba server is setup with Samba 2.2.5-10, I am using a combination
of CLI, Webmin and SWAT for configuration. I accessed SWAT through Webmin
and in the SWAT help files there is a section entirely on making a Samba
BDC for a Samba PDC. (I believe that it is little more then simply
running a cron job to copy over particular files.)

Regards,
Robert Adkins II
IT Manager/Buyer
Impel Industries, Inc.