[Samba] Problems with samba pdc and

Robert Adkins raa at impelind.com
Thu Nov 21 21:16:51 GMT 2002

I ran into a similar problem with one of my machines. I simply couldn't
quite understand why it happened. I did destroy and recreate the machine
account and it still persisted.

I ended up changing the machine name and creating a new machine name for
the system. That is the only fix that I am aware of at this time.

Regards,
Robert Adkins II
IT Manager/Buyer
Impel Industries, Inc.