[Samba] Problems with Word 200 and Samba 2.2.6

Ed Stoner ed at whsd.k12.pa.us
Thu Nov 21 15:12:00 GMT 2002

Thanks.  I looked at the vetofiles settings and they appear allright.
Actually, the problem disappeared when I restarted the samba server (which
is a little unnerving).  While I'm glad the problem is gone (and now am
convinced that it is a bug in samba somewhere, since nothing else
changed), I don't have any means to investigate it any further (since it
isn't happening anymore).