[Samba] Out of connection structures

Giles Carre Giles.Carre at enseeiht.fr
Thu Nov 21 15:04:01 GMT 2002

Hi,

I still have the problem of "Out of connection structures" with Samba
2.2.6 or 2.2.7 and TSE clients.

This problem was encountered by Richard van Beers :

You, Jeremy, wrote:

> To: richard.vanbeers at novaxess.net
>        Cc: Jeremy Allison , Gunther Hess , samba at lists.samba.org
>        Subject: Re: Samba and Out Of Connection Structures from Terminal Servers (was on Solaris)
>        Date: Wed Jan 16 08:38:49 2002
>
>        It is fixed in 2.2.3. Max connections is now only causing a tdb
>        traversal on a share specific value.
>
>        Jeremy.

With the patch of Richard, there's no more problem (Samba 2.2.6 or Samba
2.2.7).

    Giles

Giles Carré   -   Responsable du pôle Systèmes | Giles.Carre at enseeiht.fr
Centre de Ressources Informatiques             | http://www.enseeiht.fr
ENSEEIHT - INP Toulouse                        | Tél : 05 61 58 84 01
2, rue Camichel - 31071 Toulouse Cedex 7       | Fax : 05 61 58 80 24