[Samba] SWAT, where ? Got it, not working :-(

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Thu Nov 21 14:52:01 GMT 2002

Mike,
   Connect to swat from the Samba machine using the Linux browser, not
across your network.

   On the samba PC, start Mozilla or whatever you use, then go to

http://localhost:901

and see if you get better results.

   It's possible that you have a firewall blocking port 901. Make sure your
firewall (if enabled) allows that connection.

Mark