[Samba] swat not found

Mike Stewart mike at powys-training.co.uk
Thu Nov 21 10:19:00 GMT 2002

I am having problems too.  Using RH 7.2 and the latest Samba.  Take a look
at http://samba.linuxbe.org/en/samba/learn/swat.html for instructions on
setting up swat under RH.  RH uses xinetd (not inetd) so read carefully.

Hopefully you'll have more luck than me. If you get it working please let me
know.

Mike