[Samba] DTDNS Updater

George Kirkwood GK at gkconsulting.co.uk
Wed Nov 20 22:23:08 GMT 2002

We have been made aware of a date resolution issue on some systems,
usually resulting from Windows passing incorrect Regional Settings data.
As a result, we have had to make some changes to the way the DTDNS
utilities work. We have also taken the opportunity to update them with a
new Windows XP dialogue look and feel.

To download the updated utilities, click the following URL :
http://www.gkconsulting.co.uk/DTDNS/GKCDTDNSSetup.EXE

The version on the downloads section is the same, so you can download as
normal and have the latest version at all times.

To keep your existing settings, install to the same folder as your
previous versions. This will keep your HOSTS.DAT and LOG.DAT files -
these are your host entries and log file respectively. If you want to be
doubly sure, back these files up first. Similarly, if you install to a
new folder, simply copy these files across.

If you receive any further errors with our utilities, please email
gk at gkconsulting.co.uk and I will do my best to resolve the errors.

Regards,

... George Kirkwood