[Samba] NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

Frank Matthieß fm+samba at Microdata-POS.de
Wed Nov 20 14:25:18 GMT 2002

Mittwoch den 20.11.2002 um 16:14 CET  +0100, schrieb Giuseppe Torelli:
> Alle 13:46, mercoledì 20 novembre 2002, Frank Matthieß ha scritto:
>
> > You must use a Window XP local username and password, or if it is a running
> > XP Prof inside a windows domain a domain username and password.
> >

> Could you please write me the syntax of the smbclient command ?

man smbclient?
Is it easier to ask than to read?
Should i say "rtfm"?

ok: smbclient -L hostname -U username -W DomainNameOrWorkgroupName
    to list the shares of the smb server
	smbclient //hostname/sharename -U username -W DomainNameOrWorkgroupName

--
Frank Matthieß                                    fm+samba at Microdata-pos.de