[Samba] Samba server and firewalls

Iorga Alin aliorga at p25.pub.ro
Wed Nov 20 05:39:01 GMT 2002

Hi
I have a network with windows machines where tha master browser is a
linux machine with samba and whenever a client installs a firewall that
doesn't allow the server to register as the master browser (it refuses
the connection) the server stops acting as the master browser.
Is there a way to make samba skip this clients and make it remain master
browser in this network?

PS: The clients that use firewalls is not known in advance so I can't
make a list machines that must be skipped.