[Samba] SWAT, where ?

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Tue Nov 19 16:15:09 GMT 2002

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Mike Stewart wrote:

> Hi there... first I apologise for being dim...
>
> Where can I download SWAT from ?  I've looked on the Samba.org site but it
> only tells me that the demo page is off-line and no more info.
>
> Idiot proof instructions for installing it on RH 7.2 would be handy too :-)

Check your Red Hat install CD's. Look in the RedHat/base/RPMS directory on
CD1 or CD2 and you might find a package called swat-2.2....

If you have installed the samba RPM off the samba FTP site then SWAT is
automatically installed as part of the package.

You may need to edit /etc/inetd.conf or /etc/xinetd.d/swat to enable SWAT
on Red Hat linux.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra