[Samba] winbind enumeration ?

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at uiowa.edu
Mon Nov 18 18:19:01 GMT 2002

Is this the best place for winbind questions?

I've been working with it, and so far it works pretty good.  My problem
is I can't seem to get enumeration to work.  I've used an admin-level
account to join the domain with, but something isn't quite right.  The
machine is down for hardware upgrades at the moment, but wbinfo won't
return anything.  I'm not a Windows admin, so know very little about
that side, but is there anything else obvious that I have missed?  I'd
like to push user/group info in there so I don't have to maintain
/etc/passwd, but for now that works, and winbind still does the
authentication.

Thanks,
Dan