[Samba] Users changing samba passwords directly from windowsclient

Gagneet Singh gagneet at acmet.com
Mon Nov 18 09:50:00 GMT 2002

Hi!
    Why don't you check up the neat utility changepassword from
http://sourceforge.net. It works just wonderfully for me and also is an Open
Source package which can be modified for your needs.

    Users at my place didn't even know they were taking their files from a
Linux system until I changed to name to Linuxserver... ;-)

If any help is required on this or installation you can refer back to me..
;-)   Otherwise it is well documented and very easy to install if
instructions are followed.. even your company logo can be placed on the web
page generated to change your password..

Gagneet