[Samba] Using Samba share folder for Win2K home directory

YIP_Chin_Loo at nyp.gov.sg YIP_Chin_Loo at nyp.gov.sg
Mon Nov 18 07:10:17 GMT 2002

Dear all,
     I have set up a Samba server on a SUN workstation and could like to
use the share  folder  on Samba to be utilised by Win2k server as a home
directory for all Win 2k user accounts and not sure how to do it.For eg.
When a user log on to Win 2k server , the home directory of the user is
actually on the Samba server and not the Win 2k server. I could like to
seek some advise on the above and your advise is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
yipcl