[Samba] Default Profiles

Glen Gibb grg at ridley.unimelb.edu.au
Thu Nov 14 02:02:16 GMT 2002

I assume that you are meaning default profiles for users who have never
logged on before???

If so, I believe that default profiles are set up on each client (although
I could be wrong). In the Documents and Settings folder (usually
C:\Documents and Settings), there should be a folder labelled as Default
User. This is used as the default profile for users who have never logged
on before.

And if you are playing around with registry settings, I'm pretty sure it's
HKEY_USERS\.Default that's used for new profiles.

Hope this helps
Glen Gibb